MEP Coordination Services
MEP coordination services refer to the coordination & integration of the design and installation of Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Fire Protection components in a construction project. Tejjy BIM MEP Modeling & Engineering services assure that the systems are properly designed, installed, and integrated to meet the needs of the building complying with MEP standards. Precise Clash detection, report generation, and resolution of Revit MEP for design engineers are facilitated by specialized MEP coordination firms. Being MEP coordination drawings providers, Tejjy facilitates consulting engineers, specialized MEP BIM coordination firms, Architectural firms & General contracting firms. The benefit of Tejjy BIM for the MEP coordination process is the BIM coordination process with other designs, clash detection, report generation, and resolution.
Clash detection and resolution in the MEP BIM coordination process create a clash-free building information model for the Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Fire Protection disciplines. The digitally integrated MEPF disciplines no longer collide, eliminating interdisciplinary and intradisciplinary collisions.
Our Services of MEP Coordination in Construction Includes
Adopt MEP BIM Coordination Drawings to get accurate clash detection & smooth interdisciplinary coordination for new construction, retrofits and remodeling.
Our MEP Coordination Process
MEP coordination process is a continuous process that starts from the concept phase and goes all the way to the close-out phase. It’s crucial for the coordination process to be done correctly in order to ensure the safety of the building’s occupants, the building’s functionality and to avoid costly rework.
The MEP coordination process typically involves several stages, including:
- Design Phase: The MEP designer creates detailed designs for the mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems, with account of the project’s specific requirements and constraints.
- Coordination Phase: MEP coordinator reviews the designs for all ensuring proper integration and coordination. This includes identifying any conflicts or issues and resolving them.
- Construction Phase: MEP contractor installs, monitors the installation and design integration .
- Commissioning Phase: The MEP coordinator perform tests and inspections to ensure correct operation as per MEP standard.
- Handover Phase: Once the project is completed, we handover the systems to the owner and provide training on their operation and maintenance.
OUR EXPERTISE IN
How we can help you as an MEP coordination services provider?
One of the main advantages of an MEP BIM coordination service provider is that they identify & resolves conflicts and issues early in the process, which saves time and cost, avoiding rework.
Ensuring the building’s systems are designed and installed to comply with all relevant codes and regulations which would contribute to the safety of the building’s occupants and the building’s functionality.
Tejjy BIM Inc. as an MEP coordination drawings service provider has the necessary insurance & licenses to perform work.