Virtual Design & Construction Services in USA
Virtual Design and Construction (VDC), is an approach to manage construction project’s entire life cycle with enhanced visualization. VDC companies use digital technologies, such as 3D modeling, Building Information Modeling (BIM), and virtual reality, to plan, design, and construct buildings and infrastructure projects. Through BIMVDC services implementation in the construction industry of USA & Canada, Tejjy BIM client’s are able to achieve improved project outcomes, reduced costs, and minimize waste .
By incorporating Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and Internet of Things (IoT), BIM Virtual Design and Construction services are facilitating project managers with digital twinning. Improved communication and collaboration between architects, engineers, and contractors for more efficient planning, and streamlined execution by identifying potential issues at early stages, reducing the need for costly change orders later in the project.
Overall, BIM and VDC work together to improve the construction process by providing a detailed digital representation of the building and its systems, which can be used throughout the entire life cycle of the building, from design to construction, operation, and demolition. BIM provides accurate, up-to-date information about the building, which can be used by VDC tools and processes to improve collaboration, reduce errors, and increase efficiency.
We offer Following Virtual Design Construction Services
Benefits of Virtual Design and Construction
- Collaboration: VDC helps in collaboration between various stakeholders in the AEC industry. VDC helps the team members clearly communicate their ideas.
- Saves time, money, and labor: VDC efforts during preconstruction can help identify constructability issues, recognize gaps in sequence and schedule, and adjust material types and layout for real-time cost analysis.
- Improves safety and quality: VDC helps in recognizing site logistics obstacles, or any hazardous conditions while planning and scheduling.
Why VDC Managers Choose Tejjy BIM?
Tejjy Inc. is one of the best BIM/VDC service providers in USA facilitating improved construction productivity for commercial, residential, industrial, and renovation projects. Tejjy Inc.’s Virtual Design Construction coordinator helps our AEC clients and project teams understand projects during the design stage through our BIM Virtual Design and Construction. You should use our BIM VDC services for:
- BIM creates a digital model of the building: BIM software creates a 3D model of the building, including all its systems and components, such as HVAC, electrical, and plumbing. This model contains detailed information about the building’s design, including dimensions, materials, with BIM LOD specifications, COBie parameters.
- Accurate 3D Model for collaboration and coordination: The 3D model created by BIM is used by architects, engineers and contractors to collaborate and coordinate after clash detection and resolution before construction begins.
- Leading construction planning and management: Detailed schedules, budgets, and cost estimates for the project are created through 3D model. During the construction, the 3D models guides the path of streamlined and correct execution of work process.
- Streamlined commissioning and operation: Once the building is completed, the 3D model can be used to commission the building and its systems, and to plan for ongoing maintenance and operation. BIM allows for detailed information about the building and its systems to be recorded and tracked, making it easier for facility managers to keep the building in good condition.
OUR EXPERTISE IN
Benefit of VDC process in Construction
Being Leading VDC company in USA, Tejjy bim vdc engineers facilitate detailed digital representation of the building and its systems, which can be used throughout the entire life cycle of the building, from design to construction, operation, and demolition.
- Improved collaboration and coordination amongst architects, engineers, and construction professionals to collaborate and coordinate their work in a virtual environment, which helps to improve design quality, reduce errors, and increase efficiency.
- Artificial Intelligence Integrated in 4D BIM increased safety even from off-site. VDC can be used to simulate and analyze potential safety hazards, identify ways to mitigate them, and improve safety on construction sites.
- Enhanced visualizations, animations, and virtual walkthroughs of projects, improves communication amongst project stakeholders especially for large scale commercial, infrastructural , government projects.
- Automated Virtual Design an construction tool increases productivity and efficiency.
- Improved facility Management and sustainability.